Focused Tea Tasting 202: the Fundamentals And Tasting of Oolong Tea, Hands-on
A true special class to learn basics of Chinese oolong tea, its special process, varietals, terriors, and health benefits. Comparison between the four types of oolong tea.
- A brief introduction to oolong tea, its history, culture and terroir
- Discuss individual characteristics and taste profiles of oolong tea from the core producing regions
- Focused tasting of four distinctive oolong tea
- Hands-on brewing with Gaiwan, each participant has a work station to brew oolong tea
- How each type of oolong tea is made and its health claims
- How to evaluate a quality oolong tea
Where: Fairfax, VA. Detail will be sent to registrants only.