The Ultimate Pu-erh Tea Reserve Educational Subscription
This subscription is the ultimate puerh lovers and connoisseurs' learning lab and retreat, a great opportunity to gain a deep knowledge of the complexity, terroir, aging, character, and processing methods of various puerh teas and their unique properties. Each month you will receive the most prized and exclusive hidden puerh tea treasures, from prominent regions and prestigious villages, all at your door step. Most of the teas included are from our private reserve. Absolutely a feast of puerh and an amazing journey of enlightenment for all puerh tea-heads awaits!
Monthly teas carefully selected for:
- experiencing the highest quality rare puerh teas
- comparing differences between prominent puerh regions
- contrasting the most highly-prized puerh teas against one another
- contrasting the aging properties of sheng vs shu puerh
- assessing the differences between younger and vintage teas
- reviewing famous micro-lot puerh teas from the same mountain
- comparing famous puerh villages
- comparing storage properties
- comparing different varietals
Monthly teas to include:
- 3-4 rare teas with a themed study, 15-25g each depending on the tea
- free shipping on the first business day of each month
- monthly email including in-depth information about the teas
- an uniquely rewarding and educational tea experience!
Monthly teas to include (not in this sequence):
- Aging properties: Yiwu Zhen Shan sheng 1999 – 2006 – 2015
- Most prized Pu-erh teas: Lao Ban Zhang vs. Bing Dao vs. Yiwu King Puerh
- Menghai gold splash: New Ban Zhang vs Ban Pan vs Lao Man'E
- Micro-lot comparison: Wan Gong vs Bai Cha Garden vs. Duo Yi Shu vs Gua Feng Zai
- Maocha vs cake with same batch of tea: Guo You Ling maocha vs Guo You Ling cake
- Hottest prized single grove gushu comparison: Yiwu Tian Men Shan vs. Yiwu Gao Shan vs Nannuo Mountain
Note: 6-month and 12-month options available, subscription includes all deliveries for the subscription period chosen. You can subscribe anytime, but delivery starts on the 1st business day of the next month following your purchase and lasts 6 or 12 months thereafter, depending on the subscription period chosen. We recommend a full year's subscription in order to experience the full spectrum of tea selections and comparisons.
Subscriptions can only be cancelled prior to the first month's shipment.