This is the first in a series of photocentric blog posts sharing some of Victoria's adventures for the year!
Here's a look at her journey to Mengding Mountain!
Welcome to Mengding Mountain!
The top of Mengding Mountain can be very misty. This is the home of Meng Ding Gan Lu, otherwise known as Sweet Dew green tea.
At Lingquan Peak stands the 17-foot tall statue of Da Yu (or Yu the Great), the founder of the Xia Dynasty.
Here is our very own Victoria standing in front of the Royal Tea Garden, comprised of the Seven Tea Bushes planted by Wu Lizhen that boast an age of 2,000 years. They were carefully cultivated and picked, starting in the Tang Dynasty, for royal tea offerings.
Here is a beautiful and luscious Meng Ding tea garden.
Finally, some pan-firing of fresh Meng Ding green tea!
Leave a comment
April 17, 2017
- This Month
- Previous Articles
- Mooncakes and Tea: Why We Love the Mid-autumn Moon Festival (and So Should You!)
- What You Need to Know About Commercial Grade Tea
- If Your Tea Doesn’t Taste Right, You May Be Making One of the Most Common Mistakes
- How to Make the Perfect Cup of Tea? Remember: WWTT
- What You Need to Make Pu Erh Tea Like a Pro
- What Makes for a Good Pu Erh Tea? Three Things You Should Know
- How to Store Pu Erh (And What to do about Aging It)
- What Is Pu'Erh Tea and What Does It Taste Like?
- What Goes Into a Good Jasmine Tea?
- A Look at Yellow Mountain, Home to Huangshan Mao Feng Green Tea
- An Ode to Tea Horse Road: Why Nobody Should Forget This Ancient Trading Route
- The Story of Keemun Black Tea: How the World’s Most Famous Black Tea Came to Be
- What is Gong Fu Style Tea and Why is it Special?
- Lu An Gua Pian is a Green Tea Like No Other
- A Steamed Chinese Green Tea? Meet Enshi Yu Lu
- A Hidden Treasure in Plain Sight: The Allure of Anji Bai Cha
- What Is Pre-ming and Pre-rain? Chinese Spring Harvest Tea Terms
- The Wonderful World of Wuyi Oolong Rock Teas
- Your Guide to Ultimate Iced Tea - Cold Brew Pomelo Flower Dan Cong Oolong
- The Legend of Long Jing Dragonwell
- Celebrate Mother’s Day with the Right Cup of Tea
- Two Tips for the Perfect Cup of Tea in the Spring
- Three Tea Life Hacks You’ll Wish You Started Doing Yesterday
- The Secret of Pu-erh Tea: Metamorphosis
- A Beginner’s Guide to Purchasing Loose Leaf Tea
- MeiMei Fine Teas is Awarded a Silver Medal in 2018 Global Tea Championship
- Why You Need At Least One Jun Teacup In Your Collection
- Your Guide to the Tea Cup – Part II
- Your Guide to the Tea Cup – Part I
- Making Tea? This is the Most Important Thing to Have - Part II
- Making Tea? This is the Most Important Thing to Have - Part I
- A Purchasing Guide to the Best Tea Scales
- A Beginner’s Guide to Loose Leaf Tea
- The First Thing to do with Your Loose Leaf Tea
- The Eight Cups of Tea Challenge
- The Colors of Our Teas – A Quick and Friendly Guide to Tea Types
- A Tea Unto Itself – Phoenix Dan Cong Oolong Tea
- A Cup of Tea for Healthy Eyes?
- Why Drinking Tea is the Perfect Way to Kick Off 2018
- A Year in Review