So, why should you choose to buy from MeiMei Fine Teas? What sets us apart? Well, more and more businesses are selling tea these days, many of which are doing a great job. While most are focusing on a wide variety of teas and featuring fruity blends and herbals, we have chosen to refine our focus on what we consider to be "real" tea; time-tested varieties from their original sources, many still being produced using hand-crafted methods that no automated manufacturing process can replicate. Yes, you can buy some of these varieties from other vendors, but we are very confident that you will find ours to be of a significantly higher quality, providing you with not only the best flavor, but lasting flavor that can be enjoyed over several steepings.
How do we do this? Tea with the best attributes are grown in their traditional terroirs. We hand-select the majority of our tea from their original historical origins and focus solely on higher grades. For example, teas that contain more buds will typically possess better brewing attributes, including a stronger aroma, a long-lasting flavor through multiple steepings, and much less vulnerability to bitterness. If you prefer the taste of a great tea instead of a lower quality tea whose flavor is covered with fruity or herbal additives, then I would highly recommend that you give MeiMei Fine Teas a try.
At MeiMei Fine Teas, we also believe that the tea-drinking experience involves much more than just the quality of the tea leaf, which is why we strive to inform, educate, and bring awareness to the proper assessment of tea, of brewing techniques, and of tea wares that will bring out the best in your tea as well as bring artistic beauty to your tea experience. Though our current focus is mainly on the finest traditional Chinese teas, we will soon be adding more fantastic high quality tea selections from other famous historical tea growing regions. We invite you to grow with us.
Leave a comment
September 26, 2015
- This Month
- Previous Articles
- Say Hello to Jian Shui Zi Tao Purple Clay Teapots!
- Meet the Intoxicating, Enchanting Long Yuan Mark, a Fire-Roasted Puerh
- The 2018 MeiMei Fine Teas Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide, Pt. II (Teaware)
- The 2018 MeiMei Fine Teas Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide, Pt. I (Teas)
- Recipe: Move Over Coffee, the Eggnog Tea Latté has Arrived
- A Look at the Latest Award-Winning Teas, pt. II: Wuyi Rou Gui Rock Oolong
- A Look at the Latest Award-Winning Teas, pt. I: Long Jing Dragonwell
- What is Lapsang Tea? Just the Best Tea You can Drink in the Fall Season!
- Do You Really Need to Preheat Your Mug or Teapot?
- Are You Waiting Too Long to Resteep your Tea?
- Essential Teaware Explained: Your Guide to Gaiwan and How to Use It, Pt. III
- Essential Teaware Explained: Your Guide to Gaiwan and How to Use It, Pt. II
- Essential Teaware Explained: Your Guide to Gaiwan, Pt. I (Background)
- Mooncakes and Tea: Why We Love the Mid-autumn Moon Festival (and So Should You!)
- What You Need to Know About Commercial Grade Tea
- If Your Tea Doesn’t Taste Right, You May Be Making One of the Most Common Mistakes
- How to Make the Perfect Cup of Tea? Remember: WWTT
- What You Need to Make Pu Erh Tea Like a Pro
- What Makes for a Good Pu Erh Tea? Three Things You Should Know
- How to Store Pu Erh (And What to do about Aging It)
- What Is Pu'Erh Tea and What Does It Taste Like?
- What Goes Into a Good Jasmine Tea?
- A Look at Yellow Mountain, Home to Huangshan Mao Feng Green Tea
- An Ode to Tea Horse Road: Why Nobody Should Forget This Ancient Trading Route
- The Story of Keemun Black Tea: How the World’s Most Famous Black Tea Came to Be
- What is Gong Fu Style Tea and Why is it Special?
- Lu An Gua Pian is a Green Tea Like No Other
- A Steamed Chinese Green Tea? Meet Enshi Yu Lu
- A Hidden Treasure in Plain Sight: The Allure of Anji Bai Cha
- What Is Pre-ming and Pre-rain? Chinese Spring Harvest Tea Terms
- The Wonderful World of Wuyi Oolong Rock Teas
- Your Guide to Ultimate Iced Tea - Cold Brew Pomelo Flower Dan Cong Oolong
- The Legend of Long Jing Dragonwell
- Celebrate Mother’s Day with the Right Cup of Tea
- Two Tips for the Perfect Cup of Tea in the Spring
- Three Tea Life Hacks You’ll Wish You Started Doing Yesterday
- The Secret of Pu-erh Tea: Metamorphosis
- A Beginner’s Guide to Purchasing Loose Leaf Tea
- MeiMei Fine Teas is Awarded a Silver Medal in 2018 Global Tea Championship
- Why You Need At Least One Jun Teacup In Your Collection
- Your Guide to the Tea Cup – Part II
- Your Guide to the Tea Cup – Part I
- Making Tea? This is the Most Important Thing to Have - Part II