Dear friends and customers,
It’s been quite a year. We’d like to share some of the highlights we accomplished together in 2017:
- With your help, we were privileged to donate 10% of proceeds from our Labor Day weekend sales promotions directly to the American Red Cross for the victims of hurricane Harvey. Because of your support, we made a difference in helping people who needed it the most.
- Our Keemun Imperial Gongfu Black Tea won the bronze medal in the March competition of the 2017 Global Tea Championships for Fall Hot Loose Leaf tea
- Our Floral Shui Xian Wuyi Rock Oolong Tea won the bronze medal in the September competition for dark oolongs in the 2017 Global Tea Championship (Spring Hot Loose Leaf tea).
- Awarded Top 100 Tea Blog by Feedspot for the second consecutive year.
- Throughout the year, we have participated in many national and local events, including two major events for which we exhibited for the first time with great success: the New York Coffee and Tea Festival in March 2017 and the World Tea Expo in June, Las Vegas. We plan on doing more events in 2018 from coast to coast, and we have already signed up for a repeat appearance in the 2018 New York Coffee and Tea Festival in March!
And to add a little fun, we selected the Meimei Fan of the Year - Julius Caesar, who loves drinking our green tea. :-) Photo credit: Maria E. Thank you Maria for sharing this beautiful photo!
While we are proud of what we have accomplished, we are very grateful for your continued support and your love for tea. Without your help, we could have not accomplished so much this year! We look forward to an even better 2018!
Wish you and your family a happy and prosperous new year!
Victoria Wu, tea expert, CPA
Leave a comment
December 28, 2017
- This Month
- Previous Articles
- A Year in Review
- That One Tea Steeping Trick : Leaf Agitation
- Make Your Tea Instantly Better – The Art of Pouring
- These Three Benefits of Black Tea Make it the Perfect Winter Life Hack
- Homemade Tea-Infused Shortbread Cookies, the perfect tea treat for your holidays
- Thanksgiving's Blessings and Nature's Great Gift
- The Perfect Tea Gift Guide: Eight Exceptional Gift Ideas for the Tea Lover in Your Life
- The Truth about Pesticides and Tea
- Five Must Have Pu’erh Teas for the Collector
- Ranking the Top Three Teas to Help Keep you Warm
- How to Measure Your Loose Leaf Tea
- Tea Spotlight: Award Winning Floral Shui Xian Oolong Tea
- MeiMei Fine Teas in Hurricane Harvey Relief Effort
- What’s So Special about Phoenix Dan Cong Oolong?
- How to Make the Switch from Coffee to Tea
- What is Purple Tea?
- Ancient Advice: A Guide to Grandpa Style Tea
- The Secret to a Good Cup of Tea
- 3 Fun Facts You (Probably) Didn’t Know About Pu’erh Tea
- What Is Pu’erh Tea and Why Is It So Captivating? (Part II)
- What Is Pu’erh Tea and Why Is It So Captivating? (Part I)
- The History of Tea Bags
- The World of Natural Flavored and Scented Teas
- Flavored and Scented Teas - What You Need to Know
- New Harvest Spring White and Black Teas
- What’s New? A Glance at New Harvest Spring Green Teas
- The Importance of Sustainability in Tea Farming
- The Importance of Ethically Sourced Tea
- What is Oxidation in Tea?
- The Truth about Long Jing Dragonwell Green Tea
- Celebrate Summer: How to Throw a Tea Party
- Some Ideas to Pair Your Favorite Food with Tea
- Why Jasmine Tea is Perfect for Relaxation
- Victoria's Tea Travels (2017) - Chaozhou City
- What is Dark Tea?
- Victoria's Tea Travels (2017) - Wudong Mountain, Pt. II
- Victoria's Tea Travels (2017) - Wudong Mountain
- Victoria's Tea Travels (2017) - Fengqing, Yunnan Pt. II
- How to Clean Your Teaware
- Victoria's Tea Travels (2017) - Fengqing, Yunnan
- A Look at the Emerging Trend of Tea and Food Pairing
- Victoria's Tea Travels (2017) - Mengding Mountain
- Should You Microwave Your Tea?